We are ever vigilant about protecting the health, safety, and wealth of all of you, our valued clients, professional partners, and the family community of TrustBank. We all believe you deserve to feel safe and protected in visiting our offices at any time – especially while our community is working through the threat of coronavirus. The team of professionals at TrustBank is diligently and thoughtfully monitoring the markets, the financial landscape, and is committed to providing expert advice and support through these times of uncertainty.
The following is a summary of the actions TrustBank is taking – some are temporary and others have been incorporated into our ongoing practices – to protect you against the spread of the coronavirus and other, more common, communicable health conditions.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to call us at 602-957-2006. We are here for you.
What we have done to maintain a safe place to do business:
- Closed our lobbies to walk-in visits, please call us at 602-957-2006 to make an appointment.
- Heightened cleaning efforts in our high-traffic customer areas.
- Installed hand sanitizer stations in our lobbies for customer and employee use.
- Encouraged employees who do not feel well to stay home.
- Provided employees an additional 5 days paid sick leave.
- If you do not wish to meet at our offices, we are happy to schedule a conference call or video conference.
What you can do to continue banking with ease and safety:
- Bank from home by utilizing our mobile and online banking: Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week;
- Deposit checks, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, make loan payments.
- If you don’t currently utilize our Mobile or Online Banking products, signing up is easy! Just go to our website and click on the “consumer enroll” or “business enroll” links and follow the instructions. Our Mobile Apps are available in the App Store and in Google Play. If you have any questions or need help enrolling, give us a call and we will be happy to help!
- Our ATM located at 2375 E Camelback Rd., Ste. 155, Phoenix, AZ, 85016 is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Visit any STARsf participating ATM without paying a foreign ATM surcharge.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
How TrustBank’s Business Continuity Plan affects our customers:
- Because the safety of our employees is a top concern, we have allowed (where applicable) our employees to work from home.
- A remote work environment for our employees will produce no changes for our customers.
- Our plan is being reviewed and updated as new information becomes available.
How you can continue to be safe:
- Scammers, hackers and thieves will not take a break for COVID-19:
- Set up account and transaction alerts through online banking;
- Our debit card transactions are monitored for fraud 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- For more information about these protections, please reach out to us at 602-957-2006 or access our website.
- Contact us immediately if you believe your accounts have been compromised.
- Remember, TrustBank will never contact you to ask for your social security number, account number, or personal information.
The safety and well-being of our customers, partners and employees remain the highest priority at TrustBank. We will continue to closely monitor the developments around COVID-19 and notify you of updated information. Please know TrustBank will maintain the high-level of support you have come to expect and will take great care when dealing with each customer’s individual needs.
President TrustBank Arizona
CEO Trust & Wealth Management