Congratulations to The Rotary Club of Sun Lakes on a fantastic golf event to support our community!
TrustBank is passionate about investing time, talent, and treasure to support the communities we serve and was proud to support the mission of the club as a platinum sponsor. (Pictured at right, Phil Hotchkiss, TrustBank Chief Wealth Strategist)
The Rotary Club of Sun Lakes works hard to support many local charitable needs as well as the needs presented by Rotary International. We heavily support the needs of the Chandler Unified School District. This includes:
- Dictionary Project — giving dictionaries to every third grader in the Chandler school system.
- RYLA—Sending high school students to Rotary Youth Leadership Camp in Heber, AZ.
- Scholarships — for deserving students at Hamilton and Casteel High Schools.
- A World in Motion® (AWIM) Program — SAE International’s program brings Science Technology, Engineering and Math education to life in the classroom for students in K thru 8.
- CO2 Dragster — introduces middle and high school students to the engineering process. From business planning, design, manufacturing analyzing, and marketing to racing, students participate in a true hands and minds-on activity.
- Locally and internationally, the Club supports organizations that help people in need like,
- Matthew’s Crossing Food Bank — addressing needs of the hungry.
- Hooked on Healing Veterans — dedicated to physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and disabled veterans through fly fishing.
- Neighbors Who Care — providing the comfort of home and the dignity of independence for elderly citizens.
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library — providing books to families of children ages 0-5 to introduce them to early reading .
- Navajo Water Project — providing inside running tap water for 33 Navajo homes located in the Navajo Nation.
- Polio Plus® — the club has given over $100,000 to eradicate Polio.
Click here to learn more about The Rotary Club of Sun Lakes!