Join us in welcoming Pam Flori, Senior Trust Associate to our boutique of trust and wealth management professionals. With 25 years of bank and trust experience, she is already an incredible asset to our team.
Five questions with Pam:
1. What do you like best about TrustBank? I like that TrustBank is a boutique wealth management group! There is a culture of taking great care of clients in a more personalized environment. We have top-tier solutions, delivered by high-level professionals in a team approach.
2. What is it about working on Trusts that you find most rewarding? A well-designed trust can create a life changing opportunity for the beneficiaries. My favorite is a child or grandchild that is using his/her trust funds to pay for college education. Used correctly, this is a true gift.
3. Can you offer a tip or two for anyone getting ready to set up a Trust? There are no shortcuts! Avoid seeking out solutions on the Internet, instead work with trusted and educated professionals. The partners at TrustBank work with you and your estate-planning attorney to understand your ultimate wishes and structure the document accordingly.
4. What exactly is a Trust? What are the advantages? A Trust is a legal entity that holds assets such as money or property for the benefit of another. There are many reasons that people utilize Trusts, from minimizing taxes to making charitable contributions. This article outlines the basics and the benefits nicely!
5. What do you like to do away from the office? I relish my daily walks and also enjoy knitting and yoga.